OverviewColliers International Administrative Assistant Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Previous experience working within a real estate environment. As the Administrative Assistant supporting a growing team in Calgary, you’ll have the opportunity…
BE the Empowered. BE A Team Player. BE Innovative. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Administrative Assistant in Calgary.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As the Administrative Assistant supporting a growing team in Calgary, you’ll have the opportunity to provide administrative and organizational support to the team in this new role. The position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, along with superb written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, planning skills with the ability to function effectively with minimal direction. You are a problem solver and can extrapolate and drive projects to successful, timely completion.
What you bring:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a progressive environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
Bonus skills and experience
- Previous experience working within a real estate environment.
- Experience working with operations within contracting, mining or construction background.
What success looks like:
- You proactively execute administrative duties seamless, navigating shifting priorities throughout the day.
- You are able to support the needs of the group while working autonomously.
- You are able to grow your role within the business through efficient completion of your duties allowing you time to take on new responsibilities.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International . We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05