OverviewCogeco Sales Associate Storefront Part Time in Burlington, ON
Branch Burlington ON CA
Sales Associate Storefront
Delivers face to face customer interaction that will entice customers to select Cogeco as their sole provider of Cable TV, Internet and phone services….
In accordance with established policies, procedures and service principles, the incumbent is responsible for promoting and selling products and services offered by the Company so as to bring current and potential customers to select Cogeco as their sole supplier of home Cable TV, Internet and Telephony services over any other competitor. The incumbent places a major focus on providing efficient and friendly service to customers who visit the Cogeco retail store. The duties include but are not limited to: actively promoting Company products and services at every opportunity, identifying sales opportunities, and providing an optimal level of professional service to all customers.
- High School Diploma required.
- Post secondary education preferred
- Minimum1-3 years customer service and retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Bilingualism (E/F) is an asset.
- Solid interpersonal skills and customer focus. As an ambassador of Cogeco, demonstrates a high level of professionalism (i.e. demeanor, presentation) and a winning customer service attitude.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to identify, analyze, troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate customer inquiries or issues.
- Self motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently. Monitors own quality of work.
- Open to change with a learning attitude towards work and to contribute to teams.
- Basic accounting knowledge is an asset.
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate between multiple applications while continuing to engage the customer.
- Flexibility required with respect to hours of work as the incumbent may be required to work rotating schedules which include and are not limited to days/evenings/weekends/general holidays. Hours may be subject to change as business needs evolve.
- General understanding of cable, Internet and telecom industries is an asset.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND VISUAL ACUITY
- Considerable amount of time standing and occasional lifting (at least 20 lbs) is required.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24