OverviewCoca-Cola Refreshments Sales Execution Associate -Relief – Halifax Regular Employee FT Full Time in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Sales Execution Associate -Relief – Halifax Regular Employee FT
If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await. Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing….
Job ID: 00075769
Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
Our Sales Execution Associates work in local stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness". Our Coca-Cola Sales Execution Associate is our frontline ambassador bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Ambassador?
- Responsible for selling and ordering product into existing accounts by determining stores’ product needs and placing the appropriate order
- Maintain and replenish product rotation and pricing on in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck) ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product display
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising, racks and stackers as appropriate for account.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including filling shelves and cold equipment.
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; pricing, cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up including conducting store surveys
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs or 22 kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- 1+ years previous sales/merchandising experience preferred – preferably merchandising in a Grocery/Mass environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1+ years CPG / Beverage / Grocery experience preferred (asset)
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04