OverviewCoca-Cola Refreshments Market Development Manager -GTA (12 Month Contract) Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Market Development Manager -GTA (12 Month Contract)
Acquire specific number of accounts based on assigned territory opportunity. Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in…
Satisfying the world’s thirst is a big job, and we’re proud to do it.
If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile a little bit each day, you’ve come to the right place.
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees.
Around here, we are all Leaders and brand ambassadors. The Leadership Behaviors we are passionate about are: Driving Innovation, Acting Like an Owner, Collaborating with Key Stakeholders, Inspiring Others, and Developing Self. These are not just words; these are actions that we live by.
Happiness comes in many packages.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments, excellence is encouraged and rewarded. Here you can have a career that is as diverse and refreshing as our brands. We know that a refreshing career and personal life depend in part on your continued well-being and future financial security. That’s why we offer a variety of programs to cover health, finances and retirement. Taste the sparkling rewards of your efforts.
Please note the territory for this role cover the GTA area.This is a 12 month contract role with a very strong possibility of becoming permanent.
To develop, maintain and grow On Premise and CDC account volume and gross profit within an assigned territory. This person will be responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition and face to face order taking within the confined geography. They will have the ability to alter distribution, frequency and order taking procedures, to better meet the customers’ needs. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
- Execute Looks of Success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns, and sell promotional programming
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested
- Generate IRR analysis
- Develop customer relationships
- Review business results with customers
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume
- Establish and achieve equipment placement goals
- Tracks daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations
- Manage all assigned Customer Support Tickets through to closure
- Ensure account meets Company merchandising standards
- Determine stores’ product needs
- Place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements
- Sell in promotional programs and
- Ensure customer compliance
- Acquire specific number of accounts based on assigned territory opportunity
- Set up new accounts with channel LOS
- Qualify accounts to determine opportunity and investment levels
- High School – GED or Diploma
- 1+ years general sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31