OverviewCoca-Cola Refreshments General Laborer, Warehouse-Winnipeg (Part-Time) Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
General Laborer, Warehouse-Winnipeg (Part-Time)
Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards. High School diploma or GED preferred. Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing….
Job ID: 00064275
Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
This position is PART-TIME . NIGHT SHIFT (9:30pm-6am) You will be scheduled based on business needs-0-40 hours per week.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area. Requirements
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 – 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse experience required.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Certified Forklift License a plus.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12