OverviewCoca-Cola Refreshments Account Representative- 12 Month Contract (GTA) Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Account Representative- 12 Month Contract (GTA)
Manage backstock inventory levels and trade breakage in assigned accounts. Previous sales experience preferred….
Satisfying the world’s thirst is a big job, and we’re proud to do it.
If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile a little bit each day, you’ve come to the right place.
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees.
Around here, we are all Leaders and brand ambassadors. The Leadership Behaviors we are passionate about are: Driving Innovation, Acting Like an Owner, Collaborating with Key Stakeholders, Inspiring Others, and Developing Self. These are not just words; these are actions that we live by.
Happiness comes in many packages.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments, excellence is encouraged and rewarded. Here you can have a career that is as diverse and refreshing as our brands. We know that a refreshing career and personal life depend in part on your continued well-being and future financial security. That’s why we offer a variety of programs to cover health, finances and retirement. Taste the sparkling rewards of your efforts.
Please note this is a 12 month contract role with a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
- Responsible for selling, replenishing, and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
- Sell in, build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Manage backstock inventory levels and trade breakage in assigned accounts.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up – Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Complete required paperwork on a daily basis to include identifying and transmitting replenishment orders.
- Maintain Merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height. Kneeling.
- GED (General Education Diploma)required.
- Associate Degree/1-2 Yr College – Univ. Degree Preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience.
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products/retail experience preferred.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31