OverviewCoca-Cola Refreshments Account Manager Full Time in Moncton, NB
Branch Moncton NB CA
The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between the large or small store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships…
Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between the large or small store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
- Execute and close all sales calls
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards
- Determine stores’ product needs, place and transmit appropriate order
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Able to periodically lift 50+ pounds, bend, reach, and kneel
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Grocery industry experiences a plus
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- Post-Secondary Education preferredCoca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-05