OverviewCoastal Contacts Japanese Marketing Specialist Contract in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Japanese Marketing Specialist
Experience in web development and graphic design (specifically Photoshop, HTML and CSS). Coordinate the launch of campaigns, including graphic design,…
At Clearly, we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team’s continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking professional who will work with our Japanese Team to market our products and services in Japan. This positions requires work experience in both a Japanese and English environment. You will be responsible for the daily operations and ensuring the quarterly sales target are met. Please note this is a 1 year contract position.
- Support the planning and execution of monthly and quarterly campaigns
- Coordinate the launch of campaigns, including graphic design, promotions and creative input to the channel teams
- Investigate opportunities and provide recommendations for the Japanese market
- Manage and maintain Japanese social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Maintain websites (currently 4 Japanese sites) and support/work with the IT team and Japan Content Coordinator on new projects as needed
- Develop and distribute weekly newsletters, including the creation of templates and maintenance of transactional emails
- Track market and campaign performance, including channel-specific metrics
- Analyze sales results to feed ongoing campaign optimization tactics
- Track competitor activity, pricing and promotions on a weekly basis
- Support the Japan Content Coordinator in the maintenance of the Google merchant center
- Translate business materials assigned as needed
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Experience in web development and graphic design (specifically Photoshop, HTML and CSS)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Social media is an asset
- Self-starter who pays strong attention to detail
- Skills in copy-writing is an asset
A Winning Relationship
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- Brand new, open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- Subsidized fitness and wellness programs
- Refer a friend and get $500!
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24