OverviewCoast Capital Savings Credit Union Financial Planner Full Time in Richmond, BC
Coast Capital Savings Credit Union
Branch Richmond BC CA
As a Financial Planner are you passionate about building long-term relationships, creating holistic financial plans to help solve your customer’s financial…
What’s the job?
As a Financial Planner are you passionate about building long-term relationships, creating holistic financial plans to help solve your customer’s financial puzzles and helping them achieve financial well-being? If your answer is yes, then welcome to your new home away from home.
At Coast Capital we believe in providing friendly help with personalized investment advice. We also believe it takes a team network of cooperative branch professionals to achieve this goal. Join our team to achieve your aspirations to expand your planning and insurance knowledge, work with a collaborative team of people and be generously rewarded for your work.
What you’ll get to do:
- Get to know your customers on a deeper level. Not through mind reading, but by asking the right questions so you can deliver a positive and unexpected customer experience.
- Use your financial expertise to match your customer’s needs, priorities and preferences with our relevant financial solutions.
- Develop excellent working relationships with our Mobile Insurance Pros to ensure your customer’s insurance needs are met.
- Delve deeper into the information learned from your customer’s “Where You’re at Money Chat” to maximize every opportunity to help them manage, save, grow and protect their financial well-being.
- As a motivated individual you will have the ability to directly influence your compensation and be generously rewarded for your efforts.
- Achieve your targets within a cooperative branch network of business professionals.
- Help Coast Capital change the way Canadians feel about banking, forever.
Who are we looking for?
We need people who love helping people and have achieved success because of their unique value proposition. People who are self-starters and take pride in growing their book of business by promoting the right mix of products and services based their customer’s needs. And who like being rewarded in a way that reflects their hard work and long-standing customer relationships.
- You have a passion for solving a customer’s financial puzzles and possess a minimum 5 years’ experience and demonstrated success in helping customers put together the right pieces with outstanding investment advice and planning services, including mutual fund sales.
- You are excited to share with the world what you learned completing your Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Personal Financial Planning (PFP) designation. And you aren’t done learning; you have a desire to know more.
- You proudly hang your registration to sell mutual funds through the Mutual Fund Dealers Association (MFDA) in your office.
- You really like building long-term relationships with a wide variety of people and have a strong value proposition about what sets you apart from other financial planners.
- You are active in the community sharing your knowledge and you enjoy educating people about the value of planning for their financial future.
- You are a big fan of team work; you enjoy mentoring your branch partners and demonstrating your team spirit every day.
- You are a multi-tasking prodigy, able to efficiently and effectively prioritize and organize what needs to get done coupled with a high attention to detail.
- You are a sales pro, having regularly achieved your sales targets with one hand tied behind your back.
- The ability to fluently speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an asset.
Why join Coast?
We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but…
- We have great products, great people and a great attitude.
- We were named one of BC’s Top Employers for our great benefits, cool atmosphere and progressive thinking.
- We offer many opportunities for our employees to grow their careers in every direction of the finance industry.
- We have inspiring leaders who help employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
- Employees have the power to do what’s best for the customer. Every day. Not just Sundays.
- We are a cool place to work, employees enjoy wearing their jeans on Fridays (and Saturdays) and they love being recognized with a high-five.
- We believe in being a good corporate citizen and that’s why we invest in our local communities every day by donating our time, money and expertise.
- We have a company culture where we take business seriously. Ourselves, not so much.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11