OverviewClinic Director/Physiotherapist in London, ON
Branch London ON CA
development, financial management and development of… an interdisciplinary team. • Experience with strategic planning, budgeting and development of business…
Clinic Director – Full time Temporary (Maternity Leave – Dec 2014-Dec 2015)
LifeMark Physiotherapy (a division of Centric Health) – London, On
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada’s premiere healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life. Centric Health is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health?
As a Centric Health Clinic Director, reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the leadership and overall success of the clinic, overseeing all internal operations related to clinical staff and patient services and driving clinic revenue through business development activities. This role will appeal to candidates who are seeking an opportunity to drive the success of the clinic with aggressive growth targets, implement processes that positively impact patient services and lead a growing team.
- Business development, financial management and development of clinic business plans
- Ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care.
- Promoting a climate of success and the highest level of service within the clinic by strong supportive leadership and a positive attitude.
- In conjunction with the Area Manager, work as a team to meet corporate and clinic specific goals and objectives.
- Monitoring customer service programs to provide an outstanding experience to patients, physicians and other clients.
- Identify new business opportunities, and manage existing client relationships with the goal of increasing patient caseloads and therefore revenue.
- Ensuring effective and efficient implementation and development of clinic and corporate standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining a strong presence in the clinic, mentor and develop potential leaders within the team for the benefit of future growth of the organization.
In addition to Clinic Director duties, the selected candidate will maintain an 80% physiotherapy caseload. Experience and/or interest in vestibular therapy will be considered an asset for this position.
- Graduate of a recognized university physiotherapy degree program
- Registration with the provincial association of Physiotherapists (required)
- 5+ years of direct experience as a leader/administrator, ideally in the health care industry.
- Possess business acumen, able to adapt to changes in priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of improving revenues through business development activities and building relationships.
- Possess a strong customer service orientation.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience with strategic planning, budgeting and development of business plans.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize new opportunities to develop future business.
Apply now! The deadline for applications is July 31, 2014.
Visit us at www.centrichealthcareers.ca , on Twitter @CentricHealth1, and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/centric-health-management
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-13