OverviewClient Application Specialist in Burnaby, BC
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Client Application Specialist
Network, Inc. provides technology applications and… graduate looking to enter the world of information technology, or have some experience and/or a technical…
This position will be hired in any of the following markets: San Diego, Dallas-Fort Worth, or Burnaby B.C.
The Active Network, Inc. provides technology applications and marketing services to community service organizations worldwide and has earned a reputation as a leading online destination for active lifestyles. The company’s application services help organizations reduce the cost and complexity of managing community activities and fundraising events. Its marketing services offer integrated online and field marketing campaigns that help brands develop authentic relationships with active consumers. Its consumer properties offer a comprehensive destination for the active lifestyle. Our dress is casual and relaxed – but our environment is full of self-driven, over-achievers with strong track records of success in both the corporate and personal spheres. In short, we work hard and we play hard – in a very team oriented environment!
The Active Network is currently on the search for a Client Application Specialist to join our team! This is not a call-centre environment! You may be a new graduate looking to enter the world of information technology, or have some experience and/or a technical orientation. If you want an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career, we want to hear from you! We are looking for an employee for a permanent position. We have a casual workplace promoting a positive work environment. There are lots of interesting customers to interface with and opportunities for learning new technologies.
- Handle incoming calls and email support requests from clients
- Troubleshoot technical problems and answer general support questions for our various products
- Educate and explain features and functionality to clients via phone and email
- Work with customers and technical groups to resolve issues
- Provide feedback to the development team on issues pertaining to the system
- Log all communications and essential information into an internal database on a daily basis
- Work with Implementation Analysts and Sales as needed to ensure clients’ needs are me
- Take on additional special projects as needed
- Strong work ethic and high level of initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Customer and team focused attitude
- Ability to work independently and efficiently complete tasks
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Great work environment.
- Competitive compensation, 3 weeks’ vacation + benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and Group RRSP contributions
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally
- ACTIVEu, thousands of online courses available 24×7, will help you grow professionally
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-13