OverviewClean Harbors Field Ops Spvsr Frt Mac IS – 98UFH Full Time in Fort McMurray, AB
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Field Ops Spvsr Frt Mac IS – 98UFH
Fort McMurray, AB
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America….
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• Competitive pay and incentive programs
• Rotation of 20/10
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Group RRSP with company matching component
• Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Our Fort McMurray, AB (98UFH) location is currently looking for a Field Operations Supervisor to join the team. This position is responsible for supervising, scheduling, coordinating, and controlling the quality of service provided to the customer. This involves working with supervision and management to help provide services in a safe, efficient, and professional manner – meeting all policies and procedures within Clean Harbors and the client site.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
• Supervises and coordinates equipment and man power to maximize utilization;
• Works with management to analyze and control expenditures of operation to control budgetary requirements;
• Maintains and monitors branch spending on equipment and maintenance;
• Assures that employees are properly trained and equipped;
• Assists in maintaining a level of employee cross training to ensure in effective customer service.
• Attends all site related planning meetings;
• Ensures that all inspections and maintenance request are completed;
• Ensures all completed paperwork meets regulatory requirements and safety deadlines.
Key Qualifications Include:
• Minimum of 5-years High Pressure experience , including automated tools;
• Minimum of 3-years previous supervisory experience in conjunction with pre-planning and scheduling experience with the ability to coordinate shut downs;
• Hot Oiler and Pressure Truck experience;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Proficient with MS Office Suite;
• Effective organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
• Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean 5-year driver’s abstract.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com to complete an online application process.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24