OverviewCity of London Receptionist Clerk Part Time in London, ON
City of London
Branch London ON CA
Performs a variety of clerical duties, including typing of correspondence and reports, sorting of records, filing and distributing mail….
Under the direction of the Administrator or designate, performs clerical duties, answers and directs telephone inquiries, receives and directs visitors to the Home.
- Receives and directs incoming telephone inquiries and provides related information about the division.
- Receives and directs visitors and business representatives.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, including typing of correspondence and reports, sorting of records, filing and distributing mail.
- Operates the public address system during emergencies.
- Assists with, and is knowledgeable about prescribed fire procedures.
- Receives cash and maintains accurate records of Pub ticket sales.
- Books Para Transit for residents on weekends.
- Receives and replaces staff sick-calls, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Successful completion of grade 12 in the Province of Ontario or equivalent. Demonstrated proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets and various software.
Demonstrated ability to deal with clients in a pleasant and courteous manner.
Minimum typing speed of 50 w.p.m.
Three to six months in a similar role.
Evening and Weekend hours. Approximately 10-12 hours a week.
Start – $17.44 per hour
6 Months or 910 hrs – $18.98 per hour
1 yr or 1820 hrs – $20.70 per hour
This posting is for (2) positions.
VPN: 3122 3194
Please Upload Your Transcripts with Your Application (under the Documents Section)
Please note to move to the next step in the application process following the interview, you will be asked to provide the following:
· Police Records Check and Vulnerable Positions Screening for Employment Purposes Check (dated within the last six months)
· Written verification of a negative 2-step TB test (current to within 6 months)
· Chest x-ray (current to within one year).
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-15