OverviewCity of London Coordinator I, Development & Compliance (Amanda) Full Time in London, ON
City of London
Branch London ON CA
Coordinator I, Development & Compliance (Amanda)
Promotes a service-oriented culture and focus within the section and works closely with other service areas and outside consultants to develop a strategy for…
Reporting to the Manager, Business Services, the Coordinator I, Development & Compliance (AMANDA) is responsible for administration of the AMANDA platform and acts as a corporate AMANDA administrator. Works with colleagues within Development and Compliance and throughout the Corporation to identify and implement business process improvements.
- Establishes objectives, service standards and planning in regard to the use and development of the AMANDA platform, in keeping with departmental strategic direction and corporate vision.
- Promotes a service-oriented culture and focus within the section and works closely with other service areas and outside consultants to develop a strategy for implementing modifications to systems, and to support the resolution of technical problems.
- Manages and leads direct report bargaining unit staff and makes recommendations regarding confidential matters, including those related to performance management and labour relations.
- Sets priorities related to the implementation and development of the AMANDA platform, including the assignment of access and/or restrictions to AMANDA users.
- As the primary business contact for the AMANDA platform, provides training and assistance to staff and manages related complaints and inquiries.
- Works closely with managers to identify and implement programs to meet operational needs and maximize technical efficiencies for cost effectiveness and enhanced user experience.
- Responsible for establishing best practices for gathering business requirements, developing test plans, coordinating user acceptance testing, and verification of test results.
- Works with staff in other service areas to coordinate activities and optimize resources through the recommendation and development of business solutions.
- Evaluates systems effectiveness and results of system and process reviews in order to set priorities for system modifications. Works with consultants and staff from other service areas to ensure that results will address operational needs within project scope.
- Produces statistical reports and contributes rationale for budget monitoring and projections, and provides preliminary analysis of information.
Completion of a Business Information Systems Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences.
Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Specialized Training and Licenses
- Supervisory/managerial experience in business process review, project management, and quality assurance.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving skills and organizational skills.
- Assets include knowledge of municipal by-laws and permit processing. Experience working with property information software, such as Amanda is preferred. Excellent database management skills and ability to design custom reports.
- Analytical skills applicable to various software applications
$61,167 to $86,639
IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION (Under the Documents Section).
Please note successful candidates will be asked to provide a Police Information Check (PIC) dated within the last six months. This documentation would not be required until further in the recruitment process (following the interview stage if selected).
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10