OverviewCity of Cambridge Project Management Office Analyst Full Time in Cambridge, ON
City of Cambridge
Branch Cambridge ON CA
Project Management Office Analyst
Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle for business purposes. Undergraduate degree or equivalent level of related education and experience –…
Job posting expiration date: 02/01/2017
We are looking for a proficient Project Management Office Analyst with the Corporate Services Department, Asset Management and Project Management Office Division. You will coordinate the Project Management Office through supporting, planning and creating project management methodology, standards, and tools. Working with the project management working group and project managers across the corporation, this position will enhance the quality, consistency and oversight of corporate projects. Providing Project Management analysis and oversight for capital projects and mentoring, training, and guiding the organization’s project teams as they learn and adopt Project Management best practices will be key priorities of this role. Compiling and communicating the status of projects, setting standards, providing tools, and advocating for sound Project Management practices will also be a requirement.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent level of related education and experience – preferably in Public or Business Administration, or a related discipline.
- Project Management Professional designation.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle for business purposes. The successful candidate would have to provide proof that a valid driver’s license is held upon being hired.
- Three to five years’ experience in project management, preferably in the municipal sector.
- Advance Microsoft Office Suite skills and project management systems such as SAP Project systems and Microsoft Project.
- Sound knowledge of project management techniques, tools, and methodologies.
This position is within Grade 6 of the Non-Union Salary Schedule and has an annual salary range of $83,365 to $104,102, subject to review (2015 rates), based on working 35 hours per week. We offer a comprehensive benefit package and are an Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS) employer.
To be considered for this opportunity, we invite you to apply by 4:30 p.m., February 1 st , 2017.
If you require support or accommodation due to a disability, please contact [email protected] or 519-740-4680, extension 4446.
Personal information in relation to the recruitment and hiring process is collected under the authority outlined in the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This information will be used to determine eligibility for employment with the City of Cambridge only. If you have any questions about this collection of personal information, you can contact the Freedom of Information and Privacy Co-ordinator, Clerks Division, at 519-740-4680, extension 4583.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Cambridge, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24