Employment Type: Temporary
Posted on: 2016-11-02
City of Calgary Team Administrator Temporary in Calgary, AB
City of Calgary
Branch Calgary AB CA
Previous experience and working knowledge of Public One Stop Service Experience (POSSE) and Integrated Recorded Information Management System (iRIMS) experience…
As the Team Administrator, you will work directly in the Public One Stop Service Experience (POSSE) software system entering and tracking planning applications. In this position, the Team Administrator provides administrative support to the Planning team. Primary duties include:
- Prepare applications for team meetings and set up file data in the POSSE software system.
- Help with scheduling Planning team staff weekly meetings, monitor calendars and make courtesy call back phone calls to clients on behalf of the planner.
- Provide administrative assistance by mailing letters, sending faxes, photocopying and ordering stationery supplies.
- Pick up and deliver mail, amended plans and reports.
- Run reports on planning file activity and follow up where appropriate.
- A High School diploma or equivalency (e.g. GED) and a minimum of 3 years of experience working in an office environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- A certificate or diploma in an administrative/secretarial program is an asset.
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Public One Stop Service Experience (POSSE) and Integrated Recorded Information Management System (iRIMS) experience will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Maintain a high attention to detail when handling an increased workload with changing priorities.
- Adaptable to a variety of working styles in a team and fast paced environment.
- Well developed organizational and the ability to carry out tasks in a professional manner.
- Applicants will be tested for appropriate skills.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications