Employment Type: Temporary
Posted on: 2016-05-18
City of Calgary Maintenance Control Clerk Temporary in Calgary, AB
City of Calgary
Branch Calgary AB CA
Maintenance Control Clerk
The successful applicant must possess a completed 1 year certificate in Office Administration, Business or a related field plus a minimum of 1 year of office…
As the Maintenance Control Clerk you are responsible for data entry, system maintenance and update and report generation for equipment/supply. Primary duties include:
- Input and verify data, open and close work orders, generate reports in M5 maintenance/inventory software program.
- Perform clerical duties such as file, update the check sheets, equipment catalogue and websites.
- Process Hot Property merchandise orders and track its inventory, make daily deposits and handle cash.
- The successful applicant must possess a completed 1 year certificate in Office Administration, Business or a related field plus a minimum of 1 year of office administrative/customer service experience.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) is required.
- Preference will be given to applicants with knowledge of M5 or another maintenance software program.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent communication, attention to detail, organizational skills, strong problem solving and time management skills are essential.
- A security clearance will be conducted.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications