Employment Type: Temporary
Posted on: 2016-10-31
City of Calgary Health & Wellness Administrator Temporary in Calgary, AB
City of Calgary
Branch Calgary AB CA
Health & Wellness Administrator
Knowledge of Health & Wellness programs, services, and related legislation (such as the WCB Act) would be an asset for this position….
As the Health & Wellness Administrator, as part of the Total Rewards administrative team, you will provide customer service to a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including external vendors. You will assist Total Rewards Leaders and team members with administrative duties such as document management, records management, and staff support. Primary duties include:
- Provide administrative support for Health Management’s case management system.
- Provide follow up and communication support to Health Management team on case files.
- Create and maintain databases and metrics for trending analysis and reporting.
- Maintain Health Management content for the communication tools such as Website and course materials.
- Utilize appropriate purchasing process for goods and services (i.e. credit card, non-Purchase Order payment, Purchase Order payment).
- Assists Total Rewards Leaders and Manager as required.
- A completed High School diploma or equivalency (e.g. GED), course work in administration and a minimum of 1 year of related office experience.
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience with Peoplesoft Human Capital Management (HCM) is required.
- Experience with iRIMS and Livelink would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Health & Wellness programs, services, and related legislation (such as the WCB Act) would be an asset for this position.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications