OverviewCity of Brampton BUSINESS PROCESS ADVISOR (1 YEAR CONTRACT) Full Time in Brampton, ON
City of Brampton
Branch Brampton ON CA
BUSINESS PROCESS ADVISOR (1 YEAR CONTRACT)
Business process analysis and configuration . Manage business improvements through the identification, analysis and documentation of gaps between current and…
BUSINESS PROCESS ADVISOR (1 Year Contract)
Reference #: 101634
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
This current 1-year opportunity requires specific experience in gathering and defining business requirements, work flows, process improvements, roles and responsibilities related to implementing an enterprise-wide web-based Service Request Management and/or Client Relationship Management system integrate with legacy and/or existing Service Request, Asset and Work Order Management systems.
Reporting to the Project Manager, Customer Service Strategy Initiatives, this business process professional works as part of a team accountable for: Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve internal and external customer service delivery, capturing business requirements, developing and maintaining related processes and documentation, as well as conducting training in support of operations, project or system enhancement initiatives that cross City departments.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, related discipline or the equivalent;
- 3-5 years experience developing and implementing business process improvement solutions within complex organizations, preferably in a unionized environment;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving capabilities combined with excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise technologies, such as call centre, web portals, GIS, CRM, asset and work order management systems;
- Change management, coaching and training experience;
- Working understanding of project management, business process and IT lifecycles and methodologies; respective certifications are assets;
- Proficient in MS Office, Visio and Project;
- Knowledge of methods, processes and procedures of municipal government is an asset;
- Flexibility to occasionally work varying hours to effectively support 24×7 service operations;
- Access to transportation/use of own vehicle for frequent travel to City facilities.
** Various tests and/or exams may be administered as part of the selection criteria.
Job status: Contract
Job Type: Non Union
Applications must be received by December 15, 2014
Alternate formats will be provided upon request.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please apply online quoting reference #101634 by December 15, 2014, and complete the attached questionnaire. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please be advised, the City of Brampton uses email to communicate with their applicants for open job competitions. It is the applicant’s responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence via email (i.e testing bookings, interview dates), it is imperative that applicants check their email regularly. If we do not hear back from applicants, we will assume that you are no longer interested in the Job Competition and your application will be removed from the Competition.
The City is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-10