OverviewCiti CitiFinancial Consumer Financial Sales Representative Winnipeg 14 (RegFt) Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
CitiFinancial Consumer Financial Sales Representative Winnipeg 14 (RegFt)
The vast majority of time at work is spent presenting loans, real estate products and insurance products to potential and existing customers….
The Branch Account Executive (BAE) position is an entry-level role with a primary focus on sales and sales administration of loans and insurance products. The vast majority of time at work is spent presenting loans, real estate products and insurance products to potential and existing customers. Another part of the role is processing applications, cultivating new and repeat business from internal and external clients, scheduling loan closings and meeting pre-determined sales goals. As it is primarily a sales position, sales targets are set on a monthly basis for each member of the team and meeting those targets determines eligibility for monthly bonuses on top of your established salary. Customer Service skills are essential as the BAE is the main point of contact for our customers. Other duties include answering customer questions before, during and after the sale is a critical element of the position and making early stage collections call on existing past due accounts is also part of the position.
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
· High school diploma or equivalent work experience preferred.
· 1-2 years of directly related sales experience preferred.
· Effective communication skills that demonstrate the ability to work directly with people in a customer service capacity.
· Familiarity with PC-like hardware/software, including use of PC keyboard and mouse.
· Must be able to work flexible hours.
· Basic knowledge of accounting is helpful.
- Primary Location: Canada,Manitoba,Winnipeg
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Sales
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 15026065
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-21