OverviewCirque du Soleil Technicien – Comptabilité l Technician – Accounting Full Time in Montréal, QC
Cirque du Soleil
Branch Montréal QC CA
Technicien – Comptabilité l Technician – Accounting
Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, internal controls and the company’s administrative procedures; Ensuring accurate accounting for the operations of…
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of Corporate Accounting, you will be working with the other Finance teams as well as operational departments you serve. In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, mainly the Senior Accountant and Head Accountant.
You will be known for:
– Ensuring accurate accounting for the operations of Corporate and Creative departments under your responsibility (opening of expense tracking elements, user invoicing, accounting entries, inter-company chargebacks);
– Preparing deliverables for sheet items and results under your responsibility (end-of-month reports and analyses for the Finance and Operations departments, expense reports for the Operations Department, assistance in audit files, tax slips and files);
– Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, internal controls and the company’s administrative procedures;
– Meticulously documenting your work procedures to facilitate interchangeability with your colleagues.
We want to meet you if you have:
– A college-level diploma (DEC) in administration;
– At least three years’ experience in a similar position;
– Thoroughness, sense of responsibility and organizational skills;
– Solid knowledge of Microsoft applications (SAP and Longview software, an asset);
– Great fluency in French and English.
You will love to:
– Make a real visible difference in what you do;
– Learn and grow within our international environment;
– See our shows and contribute to their success;
– Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
– Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
– Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense;
– Get involved in our community.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10