CIBC Part-Time Bilingual Customer Service Contact Centre Associate Part Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Part-Time Bilingual Customer Service Contact Centre Associate
You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure…
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll use your knowledge of CIBC’s card products to support clients as they manage their day-to-day banking needs. As a Customer Service Representative at our Contact Centre, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients calling in with questions about their credit cards. You’ll deepen client relationships by quickly resolving issues, identifying financial opportunities, and providing personalized banking solutions.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Provide support for clients by helping them to manage their accounts and products. Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
- Problem Solving – Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to find the right solutions.
- Product Knowledge – Deeply understand CIBC’s suite of credit card products and use your knowledge to connect clients with the right product opportunities. Proactively suggest credit card options that will help clients achieve their financial goals.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and you understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experience of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- These are part-time roles that requires flexibility. Training is on a full-time basis for a period of 12 weeks. Your hours will be based on call centre hours and you may need to work rotational shifts of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- The target start date for this position is May 28th 2018.
- Being fluent in both French and English is a requirement for these roles.