OverviewCIBC Mortgage Advisor – Winkler, MB Full Time in Winkler, MB
Branch Winkler MB CA
Mortgage Advisor – Winkler, MB
Candidates must have strong prospecting and networking skills, with a proven track record of achieving sales results….
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website .
CIBC delivers access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business successes , community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of these successes and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com .
We are growing our Team!
Imagine working in a flexible, fast paced environment where you play a key role in helping your clients achieve their goal of home ownership. We are looking for candidates who are excited about building their own businesses. By empowering Mortgage Advisors, we strive to greatly enrich their careers. We also encourage ongoing development through comprehensive in-class and online educational programs.
Our combined team of Area Sales Managers and Regional Directors provide coaching and support, and assist in creating opportunities to raise consumer awareness where it matters most – in the marketplace.
To help you determine whether this position is a match to your skills and interests, please take approximately 90 seconds to watch the following job preview.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop your business with your Area Sales Manager to grow and cultivate a referral network and leverage lead generation tools
- Establish strong business relationships with external businesses such as real estate firms for the purpose of identifying suitable clients for residential mortgage financing as well as partnering with CIBC branches in identifying additional client cross sell opportunities
- CIBC Mortgage Advisors are responsible for interviewing clients and submitting mortgage applications submitting applications with recommendations for approval while actively promoting CIBC Creditor Insurance products
- Build client loyalty by providing an exceptional client experience through delivering trusted advice resulting in consolidation of assets and earn referrals from your clients and friends
- Monitor your overall results, reviewing progress against planned activities and targets and maintain overall responsibility for portfolio management including credit management
What We’re Looking For
- Your values align to ours – trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have previous professional experience in either a retail branch, mortgage, or a commissioned sales environment
- Candidates must have strong prospecting and networking skills, with a proven track record of achieving sales results
- Must have well developed time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to quickly engage and connect, actively listen, ask questions and respond in language that clients understand
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends if required (Saturday & Sundays)
What CIBC Can Offer You
- Flexible health benefits, stock purchase plan, competitive incentive pay and recognition programs
- Competitive salary and banking benefits
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in CIBC events that help our communities
- Click to learn more about Rewards & Recognition , Learning & Development , and Employee Community Involvement
What You Need To Know
- 100% commission (with a guaranteed 6 month draw compensation structure)
- Eligible to participate in CIBC’s Flexible Benefit Program with a competitive compensation program
- This role operates within a home office environment with the provision of a CIBC laptop and 1-800 phone number
- Extensive travel required throughout the assigned geographic area
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winkler, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20