OverviewCIBC Customer Service Representative Part Time in Saanichton, BC
Branch Saanichton BC CA
Customer Service Representative
Competitive salary and banking benefits. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide…
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website .
CIBC delivers access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business successes , community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of these success es and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com .
Imagine working in a fast paced environment where you help clients do their every day banking and receiving something equally as valuable, a smile that says you’ve made their day easier. At CIBC, you’ll enjoy an exciting sales and service career that’s very rewarding, where you’re making a difference in our clients’
lives every day. So if you haven’t thought about a career with CIBC, think again.
As the first person our clients see, you are the face of CIBC and as a result will be relied upon to develop a rapport with customers and provide excellent client service. CIBC offers extensive in-house training to ensure that you have a strong understanding of client needs, CIBC products and services, and the ability to process day-day banking transactions. At CIBC we offer a positive customer experience. Working as a Customer Service Representative, you will help clients achieve what matters to them.
To help you determine whether this position is a match to your skills and interests, please take approximately 90 seconds to watch the following job preview.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting client needs quickly, professionally and accurately
- Identify new sales opportunities and making quality referrals to colleagues
- Work in a multi-tasking environment where a high attention to detail is required in order to balance your cash, credits and other monetary transactions
- Demonstrate a strong code of ethics while adhering to and protecting client privacy
What We’re Looking For
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Candidates must have previous experience handling cash in a customer service or sales oriented position
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced team environment
What CIBC Can Offer You
- Flexible health benefits, stock purchase plan , competitive incentive pay and recognition programs
- Competitive salary and banking benefits
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in CIBC events that help our communities
- Click to learn more about Rewards & Recognition , Learning & Development , and Employee Community Involvement
What You Need To Know
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Saanichton, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24