OverviewChop Steakhouse and Bar Breakfast Cook – Richmond – Richmond, BC Part Time in Richmond, BC
Chop Steakhouse and Bar
Branch Richmond BC CA
Breakfast Cook – Richmond – Richmond, BC
Basic food handling and preparation knowledge. Knowledge of company food specifications and platings. Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an…
Hiring Experienced breakfast cook $13-$15 starting plus tips.
Why Chop: Fine Casual: A New Dining Experience
At Chop we bring together all the elements that discerning guests love about the culinary experience (extraordinary food, a notable wine list, quality spirits and service and surroundings that pamper) with the energy, comfort and value of the casual dining experience.
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn’t just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- High tolerance for repetition.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21