OverviewChemtreat Site Technician- Canada Full Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Site Technician- Canada
Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care,…
Danaher Company Description
ChemTreat operates as a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, one of the best performing Fortune 500 companies. Our proprietary solutions allow our customers to reduce water, chemical, and energy costs, extend asset life, improve process operations, and reduce downtime. We have expertise in a variety of industries, including automotive, beverage, chemical, food, fuel processing, metals, mining, power, pulp and paper, and textile. We also serve commercial and institutional customers, including data centers, district energy providers, universities, government buildings, and hospitals. Our company has developed a robust product portfolio for the prevention of corrosion; scale and biofouling in critical heat transfer systems and advanced polymers for industrial wastewater.
- Service position focused on maintaining assigned business base. Direct manager will assign specific accounts that will need to be retained.
- Communicate program results to customer base
- Troubleshoot systems
and take corrective actions
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Focus on performing required services, as dictated by contractual obligations
- Apply products and ensure ChemTreat’s quality water treatment programs with maximum profitability by offering professional and high-quality customer and technical services.
- Utilize and maintain company equipment in good, clean condition
- Extract samples and conduct tests on water systems
- Enter results into software program and communicate results utilizing service reports
- Take product inventories and monitor product feed rates
- Assist in water-related system improvement projects
- Other duties as assigned by manager
This job description reflects the general nature and scope of the position. This is not intended to be all-inclusive.
ChemTreat, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Capacity of learning operating systems
- Potential to perform water analysis, equipment calibrations, and pump repairs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or equivalent skills
- Organized and self-motivated
Educational and Experience Requirements:
of Science; Engineering or technical degree preferred
- 0-5 years of experience in water treatment, chemical or hydrocarbon industries
- Minimal travel
- May require long hours and varied work schedules.
- The employee may be required to sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- The employee may be required to drive both short and long distances, not to exceed DOT regulations.
- The employee is
occasionally required to lift 60 pounds.
Working Conditions and Environment:
- The employee is required to use ear plugs for hearing protection and all required PPE.
- The employee is required to wear personal protective equipment for deliveries and occasionally in extreme heat conditions.
- Site location may be at a boiler house
- Outdoor site can be located at a cooling tower, water plant, wastewater plant or a process area.
- Both indoor and outdoor sites may have high noise levels.
- Collaborate working environment working; position touches all levels within the customer organization
- Trust and respect for customers and ChemTreat’s field and leadership teams.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $50 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
At Danaher, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a way no other company or environment can duplicate. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and most importantly, like to win. Why? Because it’s fun! But, when it comes to the development of our leaders and associates, we’re serious. Our business is growing, and we need top talented people to keep winning. The breadth and depth of our family of brands makes it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and challenging career opportunities across multiple global industries. Working with us, you’ll have the unique experience to learn the Danaher Business System, our common operating system used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create tremendous value for customers and shareholders. At Danaher, great people do extraordinary things. Come join our winning team.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25