OverviewChartwell Retirement Residences Sales Consultant – New Build Full Time in Burnaby, BC
Chartwell Retirement Residences
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Sales Consultant – New Build
The Compensation package is comprised of a base salary plus variable incentives driven by performance targets….
This role will be based in our Sales Center and will be responsible for the leasing of our brand new Chartwell Carlton Gardens Retirement Residence in Burnaby, BC.
This role is an exceptional opportunity for an enterprising, self-directed individual who brings demonstrated experience in sales, a sense of urgency and a drive for results, and who genuinely enjoys interacting with seniors. Experience in the seniors housing or hospitality industries would be ideal but is not mandatory.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include the following, plus others as assigned:
- Leverage Chartwell’s consultative sales process to help seniors and adult children make informed decisions when choosing a retirement residence;
- Drive occupancy levels and meet or exceed established sales targets:
- Manage telephone inquiries and convert to personal visit bookings;
- Conduct personal visits, follow up on leads, close sales through lease signings;
- Track sales activity in our CRM database and analyze reports to identify sales trends specific to the community and residence;
- Drive referrals and traffic:
- Create, retain and grow a portfolio of strategic networking partnerships with the local healthcare community and within the community at large:
- Build a qualified lead database;
- Develop, promote, and implement marketing plans and events.
- Required: Computer literacy, knowledge of the surrounding area and communities, valid provincial driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Flexible hours (evenings, weekends) may sometimes be required;
- The Compensation package is comprised of a base salary plus variable incentives driven by performance targets.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08