OverviewCharles River Laboratories Pathologiste Veterinaire Veterinary Pathologist (Senneville) Full Time in Senneville, QC
Charles River Laboratories
Branch Senneville QC CA
Pathologiste Veterinaire Veterinary Pathologist (Senneville)
We currently have an opening for a Veterinary Pathologist in Senneville. Charles River Laboratories, Montreal ULC., is a contract research organization offering…
Charles River Laboratories, Montreal ULC., is a contract research organization offering preclinical services and has been established for more than 40 years. We work alongside pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies to assist them in the development of new drugs. Charles River is recognized internationally for our technical and scientific expertise and continually ensure superior service to our clients.
We currently have an opening for a Veterinary Pathologist in Senneville.
Education & Qualifications:
- DVM with residency in Pathology
- MSc / PhD / Diplomate of ACVP or ECVP
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Histopathological evaluation of preclinical toxicology studies
- Issuance gross and histopathology reports
- Scientific support to the technical group (necropsy, histology)
- Interaction with study directors and sponsors on all aspects
- Participation to pathology related method development and provide guidance to implement new technologies in the laboratory
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Charles River Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Job ID: 151499 You may apply from this website: http://jobs.criver.com/ca/canada/veterinary/jobid8391237-pathologiste-ve… (senneville)-jobs
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Senneville, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-19