OverviewChallenger Motor Freight Inc. Long Haul Class 1 Driver Full Time in Aldergrove, BC
Challenger Motor Freight Inc.
Branch Aldergrove BC CA
Long Haul Class 1 Driver
Operate and drive articulated trucks to transport goods and materials. Valid Class A or Class 1 driver’s license with Z endorsements….
Come drive with us.
It’s not by chance that Challenger is a leading North American freight transportation company. In 30 years, Challenger has grown from one person with a vision and a truck to an international transportation and supply chain management company with over 2000 employees. We succeed when our employees succeed, and every day we focus on improving for the benefit of our people and our customers.
The grass is greener at Challenger.
Challenger Motor Freight Inc. is hiring single and team AZ drivers for permanent long haul positions.
ASK ABOUT OUR $2000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Single/Team Driver Operation
Challenger’s Van Division focuses on getting our Company drivers home regularly with an average of 2500 miles per week for single drivers and 5000 miles on average for team drivers. We operate throughout Canada and the lower 48 US states.
- Operate and drive articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Transporting goods throughout Canada and the United States
- Ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Plan travel schedules and routes
- Use atlases and other trip planning aids
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
- Willingness to be on the road for a minimum of 7 days per week
- Required to drive during day and night hours
- Valid Class A or Class 1 driver’s license with Z endorsements
- 1 year tractor trailer driving experience
- US capable
- Clean driving record
- Agree to apply for FAST card
- Border experience an asset
- Ability to lift 23kg (50 lbs)
- Own transportation to the terminal
What we offer:
- Comfort of a steady paycheck (and we have lots of loads to move)
- Competitive pay package with many incentives and bonuses (yearly salary ranges between $46,215.00 to $70,000.00 for 45 hour work week)
- Company paid benefits (Medical benefits, dental benefits, disability benefits, group insurance and vision care benefits)
- Structured time out and time home
- Leading-edge fleet of newer tractors and trailers (and we’re proud of it)
- Incentive bonus for professional and safe driving
How to Apply:
Challenger Motor Freight
3365 264 Street
By Phone: (800) 334-5142
By Fax: (888) 876-0870
By E-mail: [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Aldergrove, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24