OverviewCGI Bilingual Technical Consultant – Help Desk – Temporary Full-Time Temporary in Markham, ON
Branch Markham ON CA
Bilingual Technical Consultant – Help Desk – Temporary Full-Time
Any academic or work experience that has provided exposure to web based software, technical support, PC knowledge and experience with utilization of various web…
This is a unique opportunity to join the CGI team located in Markham (Ontario) as a temporary Full-Time Bilingual Technical Consultant. Reporting directly to the Director Consulting Services, for “Njoyn” CGI’s E-Recruitment System, your key responsibilities as Technical Consultant – Help Desk:
This role is 8 month temporary full-time role with the potential of moving into a full-time position.
This role is for a, technical help desk consultant supporting CGI’s Njoyn Applicant Tracking and Recruitment System. Njoyn is a web based solution serving a number large corporate enterprises including CGI. The help desk services our client’s recruiters and candidates during the hours from 8am to 8pm EST/EDT. The successful candidate would be working a shift within these hours typically 8am to 4:30 or 11am to 8pm
- Any knowledge of recruiting, recruiting best practices and/or exposure to human resources courses or work experience in related field.
- Ideal candidate would have exposure to human resources functions and have a technical background.
- An affinity to customer service education or knowledge of what excellent customer service skills are.
- Previous experience at a help desk an asset.
- Any academic or work experience that has provided exposure to web based software, technical support, PC knowledge and experience with utilization of various web browsers.
- Web browser knowledge should include IE, Firefox, Safari.
- Knowledge of problem determination procedures and excellent communications skills.
- This role requires a fully bilingual candidate (English and French). We are supporting clients globally but primarily in Canada and the US.
CGI applies the Equal Access to Employment and the Employment Equity Program and invites women, visible minority members, persons with disabilities and Aboriginal people to submit their application.
At CGI, were a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Markham, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-26