OverviewCeridian Technical Account Manager Full Time in Charlottetown, PE
Branch Charlottetown PE CA
Technical Account Manager
As a software company specializing in human capital management (HCM), Ceridian has not only invested heavily on cloud application development but on its people…
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our brand promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Ceridian is a cloud company powered by people. Join us as we transform the world of work for over 25 million users in 50 countries. We build applications and solutions that help employees be paid on time, apply for promotions, grow their careers, and support their work/life fit. Our products, solutions and our people work together to help organizations control costs, save time, optimize their workforce, minimize risk and grow their businesses.
As a software company specializing in human capital management (HCM), Ceridian has not only invested heavily on cloud application development but on its people as well. We have a variety of career growth programs (Top Talent, Career Talk, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, Mentorship, & Job Rotation) to support your career journey at Ceridian.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Find out why Ceridian employees declare Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2015, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2016, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2016!
About the Position:
As a member of the Ceridian Customer Support organization for its fast growing Dayforce SaaS product, the Technical Account Manager (TAM) will provide tactical account management services to assigned key large enterprise clients and partner with Client Support Analysts to deliver best-in-class support. The TAM is hands-on with the Ceridian Dayforce product and demonstrates a strong technical aptitude in order to collaborate with R&D, Implementation, and other key stakeholders ensuring client success and satisfaction. In addition to managing day-to-day client incidents, the TAM responsibilities include: relationship management, identifying improvement opportunities and recommending best practices, architecting effective application solutions, incident management, upgrade planning and coordination, resource and effort prioritization, and other activities that drive client success. The TAM is a skilled partner and the client’s trusted advisor, and finds opportunities to develop a long term relationship with customers by understanding their business operations and optimizing the Ceridian solution to meet their strategic goals and functional needs. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management solutions in a challenging and rewarding role. The ideal candidate is highly energetic, passionate about client management, and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction by developing relationships at all levels within the client organization and delivering high quality solutions
- Meet or exceed targeted Net Promoter Score (NPS) levels and client retention metrics
- Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provide detailed information about Ceridian products, updates, issues, workarounds, and product release announcements
- Investigate functional and technical issues and deliver best practice recommendations to the client
- Plan, coordinate, and support application upgrades changes and hotfixes
- Solicit client feedback and leverage internal partners to drive product and operational improvements
- Partner with Support Management to continuously improve efficiency and quality of service to clients
- Engage with resources in Hosting, R&D, and Implementation to drive issues to closure
- Provide status reports and account specific KPIs and metrics, as required
- Establish recurring support targets and monitor performance
- Manage priorities and timely updates for ongoing incidents through the use of Support Portal and other standard tools
- Continually advocate for Clients and find new ways to add value to the Client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- 3-5 years of support, education, or consulting/implementation experience on the Dayforce HCM platform
- Strong technical background with a proven ability to resolve highly complex issues
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team of analysts
- Excellent organizational and decision making skills
- Deep familiarity with Microsoft Technology (.Net / Windows Server / SQL Server)
- Thorough understanding of Software-as-a Service (SaaS) business model and exposure to hosting and change management protocols
- Occasional travel to client sites is required
- Multiple levels of HCM domain experience (Workforce Management, HR, Payroll, Benefits)
- Strong understanding of relational database systems and proficiency with SQL, XML, and/or XSLT
- Dayforce HCM solution (all modules) / C# / .NET / Silverlight / HTML5
- Prior experience in SaaS, Managed Services, or Hosting services is an asset
Ceridian offers the best of both worlds – the excitement of working in a startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organization. We provide our employees with financial protection for various life circumstances and needs, numerous opportunities for career development, and a work-life balance to ensure they achieve and maintain personal and professional success.
Connect with us on Twitter @CeridianCareers or Facebook CeridianCareers
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ceridian is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. When your interview is being scheduled, please advise the Ceridian Recruiter of how we might be able to support your participation.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Charlottetown, PE, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30