OverviewCeridian Data Migration Consultant Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Data Migration Consultant
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ Ceridian is a global Human Capital Management technology company and strategic HCM partner serving over 25 million users in
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
Ceridian is a global Human Capital Management technology company and strategic HCM partner serving over 25 million users in more than 50 countries. Our solutions include the award winning Dayforce HCM, Dayforce Global Solutions, Small Business Payroll, LifeWorks Employee Assistance & Wellness, and TeamRelate Assessment & Coaching Tools.
We look for fun, intelligent, team players who believe in our values: customer focus, transparency, diligence, optimism, and agility!
Join the growing MyMove team by becoming a Dayforce HCM Migration Consultant (MC). MCs facilitate the migration of existing Ceridian Human Resources/Payroll customers to Dayforce HCM by partnering with the Dayforce Implementation project team to provide legacy system expertise as well as to extract and transform legacy system data for import into Dayforce HCM.
This position can be located in any Ceridian US or CA office, or be virtual.
- Partner with Dayforce (DF) implementation consultants (ICs) as their primary point-of-contact for Ceridian legacy product information and data during a Dayforce HCM implementation project.
- Assist the DF Implementation project team in understanding the use and setup of a migrating Human Resources/Payroll (HR/PR) client’s legacy system including core configuration, adaptation and database customization.
- Extract, analyze, map, and transform legacy system employee data according DF import specifications for load into DF HCM using a set of Ceridian-developed tools.
- Validate that the transformed data is accurate and meets the requirements defined during data mapping/requirements gathering.
- Inform and prioritize migration tool set functionality and requirements.
- Provide accurate, thorough answers to DF IC and/or customer inquiries using knowledge of Ceridian products and services, productivity tools, and internal resources.
- Support pre-sales activities on an as needed basis. This includes analyzing existing clients’ legacy system set up and providing that information to the Ceridian sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Ceridian products and/or HCM marketplace.
- Knowledge of HPL, Insync, Payflex, Powerpay, and Core Systems is preferred.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills – both written and verbal. Self-management.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills.
- Strong knowledge of PR/HR/Benefits
- Technical skills needed include: Understanding of relational databases ; Proficiency in SQL preferred; Proficiency in MS Excel preferred
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot problems to identify root causes and recommend effective solutions
Ceridian offers the best of both worlds – the excitement of working in a startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organization. Recognized repeatedly for HR and workplace best practices, Ceridian is named as one of The Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America – a designation that honors top employers that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces. We provide our employees with financial protection for various life circumstances and needs, numerous opportunities for career development, and a work-life balance to ensure they achieve and maintain personal and professional success.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17