OverviewCentric Health Pharmacy Pharmacist Part Time in Newmarket, ON
Centric Health Pharmacy
Branch Newmarket ON CA
Ensuring proper storage and security of pharmaceuticals. A little over five years ago we started Centric Health with the belief that we could positively change…
A little over five years ago we started Centric Health with the belief that we could positively change the way healthcare is delivered to Canadians, and today we are Canada’s largest integrated healthcare provider and growing.
At Centric Health we strive to offer the most innovative health and wellness solutions. Our unique brand of care includes: surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. We have over 800 dedicated healthcare professionals, consultants, and support staff who provide services nationally and operate six full accredited surgical centers. We service over 25,000 patients in care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario.
Are you interested in joining our team at Centric Health Pharmacy, the outpatient pharmacy at Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket? We are actively seeking a part-time pharmacist with availability during our business hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm. Preference will be given to those who have retail pharmacy experience, working knowledge of Kroll and flexibility to work during the week and on Saturdays.
- * Processing prescriptions in accordance with professional and legal requirements.
* Ensuring proper storage and security of pharmaceuticals.
* Ensuring that narcotics and controlled drugs are properly received and recorded.
* Ensuring that perpetual inventory is maintained and regularly checked for accuracy.
* Preventing medication incidents and in the event of any incident, ensuring proper documentation and follow-up.
* Ensuring that clients receive clinical pharmacy services in accordance with professional regulations.
* Ensuring that profiles for all patients are complete and updated as needed.
* Ensuring that patient confidentiality and privacy are always protected.
* Assisting in preparing monthly and quarterly reports.
- Current pharmacist license from the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- 1 to 3 years of pharmacy experience in a similar environment
- Experience using Kroll software is a strong asset
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines and ensure the pharmacy operates within the company policies and procedures.
- Strong typing and computer skills
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your Career. Our Focus!
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Newmarket, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08