OverviewCentric Health Customer Relationship Manager Full Time in Barrie, ON
Branch Barrie ON CA
Customer Relationship Manager
We are aligned, have a clear vision of where we are going and have amazing opportunities for people who are pioneers, want to make a difference and deliver…
Help make Canadian healthcare history!
A little over five years ago we started Centric Health with the belief that we could positively change the way healthcare is delivered to Canadians, and today we are Canada’s largest integrated healthcare provider and growing.
At Centric Health we offer innovative health and wellness solutions. Our unique brand of care includes Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Assessments, Specialty Pharmacy, Surgical & Medical Centres. Centric Health has 2,800 dedicated healthcare professionals, consultants and support staff in 600 locations across the country.
We provide healthcare services nationally and operate over 150 clinics, 7 surgical centers, service over 20,000 patients in care facilities, and fill over 700,000 prescriptions per month and own 1 of only 3 fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. We have successfully grown through acquisition but there’s more work to do.
We are aligned, have a clear vision of where we are going and have amazing opportunities for people who are pioneers, want to make a difference and deliver great experiences!
At Centric Health, we understand the importance of nurturing top talent to ensure our continued growth and success. Experience the excitement and opportunity of a fast-paced, rapidly expanding organization while enjoying the stability, strength and resources of a national publicly traded company.
“It’s our people that make the difference!” David Cutler – Centric Health CEO
At Centric Health we have a down to earth, open door, low ego culture. One where our employees’ ideas are valued and where you are empowered to make a difference. There is transparency, trust and a sense of team and camaraderie; it is a results driven, dynamic, self-managed, fast-paced environment.
Ours is a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism with a highly engaged team of top industry experts and professionals; we are fanatical about healthcare and patient outcomes.
We aspire to be a company known worldwide for our culture! We know this won’t happen overnight, it is an organic evolution; a focus and a priority for us each and every day.
Centric Health Seniors Wellness is recruiting for a full-time Customer Relationship Manager for the Muskoka-Barrie area.
Centric Health Seniors Wellness strives to provide the highest quality, compassionate, resident-focused rehabilitation which exceeds the expectations of our clients by improving their level of independence and quality of life. Excellent communication skills are required, including experience delivering formal presentations and training sessions. Ability to travel and an unwavering commitment to customer service are a must. Experience in the eldercare industry is required.
The role is primarily focused on providing customer service to long term care and retirement residences. Administrative work is required and clinical work may be required to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in long-term care or retirement residences. Some travel throughout Muskoka and Greater Toronto Area is required. The allocation of time between administrative work and travel is dependent on the needs in the region and it is expected to fluctuate between months.
The role of the Customer Relationship Manager will include but is not be limited to the following:
• One point of contact for the contracted residence
• Ensure top quality therapy service is delivered to all home’s in the region
• Must be willing and able to travel to residences on behalf of the to address needs of the customer (e.g. family, resident, staff)
• Prove clinical support & mentorship to therapy and home staff as required
• Provide effective in-services and education sessions for residents and staff of long term care and retirement residences
• Assist in distribution and collection of Satisfaction Surveys; including but not limited to potentially interviewing residents, if required.
• Complete role reviews and chart audits
• Meet with home administration to ensure their needs are met
• Staffing – hiring, training and scheduling
• Preparing and reviewing quarterly reports based on therapy services
• College Diploma or University Degree is required (Focus on rehabilitation or gerontology preferred).
• Experience in eldercare is required.
• Strong customer skills with the ability to establish rapport/build relationships quickly
• Excellent ability to maintain effective time management & to remain organized
• Access to a vehicle is required for this position
Join the Centric Health Team today where Your Career is Our Focus!
Connect with us!
Twitter , LinkedIn & CentricHealth.ca
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Barrie, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-30