OverviewCentral Health Licensed Practical Nurse Temporary Call-In (5 positions) Temporary in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Branch Grand Falls-Windsor NL CA
Licensed Practical Nurse Temporary Call-In (5 positions)
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Work involves providing nursing care and treatment services for the physically ill, disabled and/or cognitively impaired clients and those who may exhibit…
Join our team!
Licensed Practical Nurse, Temporary Call-In (5 positions)
Nursing & Long Term Care, Central Newfoundland Regional Health Centre, Carmelite House, & Therapeutic Residence, Grand Falls-Windsor
Definition of Work:
Work involves providing nursing care and treatment services for the physically ill, disabled and/or cognitively impaired clients and those who may exhibit challenging behaviours. Work is under the direction of a Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will be committed to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks, and implementing improvements.
- Graduation from High School with a diploma recognized by the Newfoundland & Labrador Department of Education
- Graduation from an approved Licensed Practical Nurse program
- Currently registered with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills,
- A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position
- A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
Hours of Work: Call as needed (Shift work may be required)
Salary: CG-29 ($24.52-$27.23)
Competition No: P-2015000462-CNH
Closing Date: August 21, 2015
Interested applicants are asked to apply on this position through eRecruit. Only applications received through eRecruit will be processed. The link to eRecruit is:
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18