OverviewCentra Construction Group IT – Windowmaker technical specialist Full Time in Langley, BC
Centra Construction Group
Branch Langley BC CA
IT – Windowmaker technical specialist
It also integrates into many other software systems providing an in depth view of CCG’s on going competitiveness, growth and success….
Centra Construction Group (CCG), a well established, employee owned company is looking for a team player to join our IT department as a WindowMaker Support Agent at our Head Office in Langley, BC.
WindowMaker is mission-critical to on-going operations at CCG. It provides critical data to our manufacturing facility to build Windows/Doors to our customer’s custom sizes and designs. It also integrates into many other software systems providing an in depth view of CCG’s on going competitiveness, growth and success. The general purpose of the Windowmaker Techincal Specialist if to develop, test & deploy fixes, integrations and new features of our WindowMaker software.
1. Program new systems or perform maintenance to existing systems so that Windowmaker can cotinue to provide the data necessary to manufacturing equipment and personnel to build our products to manufacturing specification
2. Develop/maintain mobile Windowmaker application enabling sales team to quote with product visualization in customers residence/workplace
3. Maintain both central and mobile Windowmaker databases
4. Develop/maintain integration components between WIndowmaker & other data managements systems (ie. ERP, CRM etc)
5. Develop/maintain logging functions to track integrity of intergrated components to Windowmaker
1. Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
2. Provide computer orientation to new company staff
3. Assist in administration of company software (CRM, Flowfinity, NAV)
4. Application Maintenance
5. Web Applications
Compensation will be determined based on level of expereince, with general starting wage of $45,000 to $50,000. However, because we are a group of companies that will always be looking to grow, expand and diversify, the successful candidate will be given many opportunities for future advancement within the Centra Group of companies.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume via email, quoting “Windowmaker Technical Specialilst” in the subject line. Please be sure to include your wage expectations in your cover letter.
We would like to thank all of those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Langley, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-19