OverviewCenovus Energy Maintenance Clerk – Contract Contract in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Maintenance Clerk – Contract
Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Valid Class 5 Drivers License. Foster Creek is serviced by flight hubs in Calgary and Edmonton as well as bus…
Our Foster Creek Asset Team is currently looking for a Contract Maintenance Clerk. Reporting to the Senior CMMS Technician, your primary focus will be to provide a solid background in office administration fundamentals with a strong focus on data entry, and other essential duties that will contribute to the success of the team.
Work Environment: This is a contract position, working a shift of 7 days on 7 days off and is camp based. Foster Creek has full service camp facilities. Depending on your place of residence and your shift rotation, bus and/or air transportation to/from site is offered from designated departure points in select locations. Foster Creek is serviced by flight hubs in Calgary and Edmonton as well as bus transportation to the sites from La Corey, Bonnyville, and Cold Lake, AB. Modes of transportation and/or schedules may change from time to time in accordance with changing operating needs and transportation availability.
- Provide administrative support to Maintenance department as required including data entry, preparation of minutes, and associated filing and retention capability
- Main focus will be data entry in our Maintenance Management System of work order comments, scanning, attaching documents and their respective filing
- Maintain filing systems
- Assist in creating a cohesive team atmosphere as well as providing support to the various teams and administrators within the Maintenance group where necessary
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- 3 or more years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, oil and gas experience an asset
- Proven experience to effectively handle and prioritize competing demands with short deadlines
- Proficient use in MS Office applications including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Strong interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively in a team and independent environments
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High regard for accuracy and attention to detail
Notification: Following successful submission of your online application, you will receive an online message confirming Cenovus’s receipt of your resume. Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries about the status of your application.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24