OverviewCDI College Learning Centre Instructor – 673 Part Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Learning Centre Instructor – 673
Leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks. For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the….
For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the
leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks
to its commitment to quality education and the success
of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of
thousands of successful graduates who embark on careers
rich in opportunity.
The purpose of the Instructor is to lead and contribute
to the academic success of students and to the success
of the College in achieving its statement of purpose.
Under general direction, the Instructor is responsible
for providing quality instruction and facilitating
student learning according to the prescribed curriculum.
The Learning Centre Instructor will be responsible for
teaching the Microsoft Office programs.
Specifically, the Instructor will be responsible for:
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program
objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Evaluating student performance fairly and
- Contributing to the development of curriculum and
- Supporting the administrative functions of the
campus to enhance the student experience
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College
- Participating in College and Program Activities
To be successful in the Instructor position, individuals
must be committed to developing, maintaining and
demonstrating the following:Education and Experience:
- A diploma or degree from a university or college
recognized by CDI College related to marketing
and/or business administration
- A minimum of 3 years work-related experience
- A minimum of 1 year of instructional experience or
hold a certificate in adult education
Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant industry skills and knowledge relating to
the area of instruction, including ongoing
professional development and continuous improvement.
- Interest in pedagogical and multi-modal education
approaches an asset.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills,
including presentation and group facilitation.
- Ability to motivate and inspire students.
- High standards of behaviour, a professional attitude
and commitment to quality service.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other instructors
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-05-24