OverviewCBDC Restigouche Project Manager (3-year contract position; full-time hours) Full Time in Campbellton, NB
Branch Campbellton NB CA
Project Manager (3-year contract position; full-time hours)
Minimum 4 years related work experience, particularly in coordinating projects and teams. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Business Administration…
Project: Employer Awareness for Persons with Disabilities (new national project)
The Restigouche Community Business Development Corporation (CBDC) is involved in a variety of initiatives that help build vibrant communities, across Canada, by stimulating private-sector employment in rural communities. We are seeking an energetic and highly-motivated individual to join our team as Project Manager.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including other project team members, partnerships, communications, logistics and consultants
- Develop and monitor detailed project timelines and work plans
- Develop and implement communications and dissemination strategies
- Establish the project’s Advisory Committee with representatives from across the country
- Write and produce a wide variety of materials and reports
- Assist in creating a new promotional tool kit for distribution across Canada to regional partners and employers, for promoting workers with disabilities
- Monitor project activities, and ensure that all activities remain on track
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Business Administration or Marketing, and/or the equivalent in experience and other training
- Minimum 4 years related work experience, particularly in coordinating projects and teams
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Significant experience writing and producing different types of documents
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Experience and/or knowledge in issues/strategies regarding integrating people with disabilities into the workplace
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Be self-motivated, focused on results, and able to manage multiple tasks
- Have a valid driver’s licence, and be available for occasional travel
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000/year, plus a comprehensive health benefits package.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your resume before October 7, 2015 , to the address below, or by email to: [email protected]
Restigouche CBDC Inc.
41 Water Street, Campbellton, NB E3N 1A6
Please quote competition number PM0923-CB when applying.
The CBDC is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information regarding the CBDC Restigouche, please visit our website at: www.cbdc.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Campbellton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24