OverviewCBC/Radio-Canada Project Leader, Relationship Marketing – ICI TOU.TV and Radio-Canada.ca (French Services) Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Project Leader, Relationship Marketing – ICI TOU.TV and Radio-Canada.ca (French Services)
Ensure the execution of all phases of relationship marketing and promotional campaigns, gathering the relevant information, offers and editorial content….
Project Leader, Relationship Marketing – ICI TOU.TV and Radio-Canada.ca (French Services) – MON04882
Job Family Communications
Primary Location Montreal
Position Language Requirement French Only
Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing / Speaking) – – –
Status of Employment Contract
Work schedule(s) Full-time
What it’s like working at CBC/Radio-Canada
At CBC/Radio-Canada, we create content that informs, entertains and connects Canadians on multiple platforms. Our successes and accomplishments are driven by embodying and upholding values, which include creativity, integrity, inclusiveness and relevance.
Do you think you have the ability and drive to keep up with this exciting, ever-changing industry? Whether it be in front of the camera, on air, online or behind the scenes, you would be joining a team that thrives on making connections and telling stories that are important to Canadians.
Reporting to the Publicity Manager, ICI TOU.TV and Radio-Canada.ca, you will advise the digital marketing communications team in defining, developing and implementing relationship marketing strategies and campaigns for the ICI TOU.TV and Radio-Canada.ca platforms. You will be required to establish a framework for implementing the ICI TOU.TV relationship marketing program, leveraging the various audience profiles and subscriber touchpoints. You will roll out, with support from your co-workers, a variety of relationship marketing campaigns to increase the acquisition, retention and loyalty of our subscribers.
One year Temporary position with possibility of extension.
- Develop, recommend and implement relationship marketing plans aimed at increasing target audience engagement and growing subscriptions to our digital platforms.
- Assist in developing sophisticated personalization strategies for email and mobile alerts in order to maximize target audience engagement and optimize our sites’ performance (multivariate testing, call-to-action optimization, etc.).
- Act as the main point of contact for ICI TOU.TV relationship marketing, including for follow-ups with other departments, project implementation, and new opportunity development.
- Estimate required time and resources, keeping close track of items critical to the smooth running of projects (timeline, budget, billing, etc.), in conjunction with management.
- Ensure the execution of all phases of relationship marketing and promotional campaigns, gathering the relevant information, offers and editorial content.
- Assist in evaluating the results of relationship marketing campaigns and personalized digital communications initiatives.
- Help gather competitive intelligence regarding competitors’ use of relationship marketing for online viewing platforms.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, business intelligence, e-commerce or project management, or other equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience and familiarity with the various relationship marketing platforms (essential).
- Experience and familiarity with user life cycle management (essential).
- Experience working in the e-commerce industry, as well as in a mobile environment.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager (asset).
- Database management experience (asset).
- Knowledge of the legal framework in Canada regarding commercial electronic messages (Canada’s anti-spam legislation) (qualifications).
- Knowledge of Google tools and the MS Office suite.
- Keen interest in digital and emerging technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and team-playing skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and respond to change by learning and adapting.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of French (spoken and written).
- Bilingualism an asset.
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
CBC/Radio-Canada is committed to being a leader in reflecting our country’s diversity. That’s because we can only create and tell the stories that connect Canadians, by having a workforce that mirrors the ever-changing makeup of our country. That’s why we, as an employer, value equal opportunity and nurture an inclusive workplace where our individual differences are not only recognized and valued, but also extend to and pervade all the services we provide as Canada’s public broadcaster. For more information, visit the Talent and Diversity section of our website. If you have accommodation needs at this stage of the recruitment process, please inform us as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
If this sounds interesting, please apply online! We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Posting Date Jan 9, 2018, 1:50:51 PM
Unposting Date Feb 9, 2018, 7:59:00 AM
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montréal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10