OverviewCBC/Radio-Canada Executive Assistant (Corporate Services) Part Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Executive Assistant (Corporate Services)
Business administration background and/or administrative secretarial course or equivalent. What it’s like working at CBC/Radio-Canada….
What it’s like working at CBC/Radio-Canada
Whether on-air or behind the scenes, here you join a team that thrives on making the connections and telling the stories that are important to Canadians. So, if you’ve got the ability to keep up with the pace of our ever-changing industry, the passion to make the next great idea even better and the drive to make things happen, this is the place for you.
Plan, organize, coordinate and control all administrative and operational procedures, activities and documentation for the office of the Values and Ethics Commissioner, to ensure information and inquiries are directed and processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Establish and maintain effective and good working relationships with the various components reporting to the Commissioner, as well as with other senior CBC/Radio-Canada management departments and all external/outside contacts.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience performing executive administrative duties in a comparable business environment
- Experience in database creation and management
- Business administration background and/or administrative secretarial course or equivalent
- Bilingualism essential (English/French)
- Excellent interpersonal and advanced communication skills, oral and written
- Tact, diplomacy, and ability to maintain high levels of discretion and confidentiality essential
- Ability to comprehend and act on complex, sensitive matters
- Solid organization skills and ability to manage stress, particularly when handling multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities, often within short periods of time with frequent interruptions
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate meetings and agendas
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Highly efficient and able to work with little supervision
- Flexible and able to adapt to a diversified work environment
- Broad knowledge and understanding of CBC/Radio-Canada’s or similar organizational structure and goals a definite asset
- Basic knowledge of CBC/Radio-Canada or similar organizational policies an asset
- Advanced knowledge of various computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of GroupWise, SAP or equivalent an asset
- Available to work evenings and/or weekends as required, on occasion
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
CBC/Radio-Canada is committed to reflecting our country’s diversity.
In becoming the leader in expressing Canadian culture and enriching democratic life, we need to be as diverse in every way as the country we serve, both within our workforce and on air. As an employer, we value equal opportunity and nurture an inclusive workplace where our individual differences are not only recognized and valued, but also extend to and pervade all the services we provide as Canada’s public broadcaster.
For more information, visit the Talent and Diversity section of our corporate website.
If this sounds interesting, please apply online! We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Primary Location Montreal
Job Posting Sep 19, 2016, 2:16:02 PM
Unposting Date Oct 3, 2016, 10:59:00 PM
Status of Employment Permanent
Work schedule(s) Part-time
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20