OverviewCathedral Mountain Lodge Guest Service Agent Temporary in Field, BC
Cathedral Mountain Lodge
Branch Field BC CA
Guest Service Agent
We have no phones in our guest rooms, guests will speak with you directly for dinner reservations and ideas of how to make the most out of their Rocky Mountain…
We are hiring for the 2015 summer season!
Cathedral Mountain Lodge, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, seeks team members who have a passion for the outdoors and who want to exceed guest expectations by delivering exceptional service. A summer spent working in and exploring Canada’s Rocky Mountains and National Parks offers opportunity, adventure and memories that will last a lifetime.
The Lodge, situated along the banks of the famous Kicking Horse River in Yoho National Park and protected by the 10,463 feet (3,189m) high Cathedral Mountain, is 15 minutes from the village of Lake Louise.
Job Posting: Adventure Specialist, Guest Service Agent
- Fulltime, working up to 40 hrs. a week,
- Hourly wage with an end of contract bonus,
- Staff accommodation onsite, $ 14.00/day , includes all meals and laundry.
Our Adventure Specialists, Guest Service Agents must have a strong focus on guest services and strong multi-tasking skills and its main responsibilities include but are not limited to; answering phones and emails, taking reservations, selling rooms, guest service (concierge), bellhop, assisting the dining room, performing end of day accounting procedures (as needed) and following check-in /check-out procedures. Our guest services team are the first to interact with our guest on checking in! We have no phones in our guest rooms, guests will speak with you directly for dinner reservations and ideas of how to make the most out of their Rocky Mountain Adventure!
- Enrolled in a hospitality/tourism program, an asset,
- Must be 100% guest service oriented, have excellent people skills with a positive and upbeat personality,
- Outdoor enthusiast, a passion for hiking and exploring the Rocky Mountains,
- Be able to do some heavy lifting, up to 50lbs,
- Must be available May 22, 2015 – October 4, 2015 (TBC),
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada prior to offer of employment.
How to Apply:
Please visit www.capilanogroup.com
- Thank you to all those who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Field, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24