Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-04-04
Cassandra Clinic Medical Office assistant Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Medical Office assistant
Answering phones, Registering patients, Booking appointments, Checking health Cards validity. Update patients files every time there is an encounter or any kind…
- Previous solid experience in family practice is an absolute must.
- Excellent knowledge of Telus PS suite EMR is a must.
- Answering phones, Registering patients, Booking appointments, Checking health Cards validity.
- Taking and conveying messages to the right person (Doctor, manager, coworkers, etc.)
- Understand the nature of the Clinic scheduling system and the doctors work days and times.
- Receive Faxes, all results, and specialists reports and route them to the appropriate direction.
- Follow up with Lab, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Mammography, MRI, CT scan and Bone scan results.
- Answering patients questions and inquiries.
- Taking Ht., Wt. and Vitals for the patients. (especially Kids all time – Adults during physicals)
- Collecting Urine samples and Charcoal swaps from the patients and placing them in the appropriate collection bin after making sure about labeling.
- Prepare for PAP smear
- Prepare for physicals.
- Clean and organize Exam rooms desktops and check for the supplies inventory.
- Update the Dr.’s schedule according to the doctors.
- Chaperon Male Dr.’s during their female encounters.
- Make sure that the reception desk is occupied at all times.
- Recall patients according to the Doctor’s request.
- Communicate the Specialist appointments with the Patients.
- Update patients files every time there is an encounter or any kind of communication with or regarding a patient.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent