OverviewCascade Aerospace Inc. IT (Programmer) Analyst Full Time in Abbotsford, BC
Cascade Aerospace Inc.
Branch Abbotsford BC CA
IT (Programmer) Analyst
Design, develop, and distribute training for impacted business users. .Net , SQL Server, SSR, C#.net, Microsoft Based Software or Oracle….
The Programmer/Analyst provides ongoing expertise and support for Cascade Aerospace’s Enterprise Resource Planning applications, working in an environment with multiple teams. You will be analyzing business problems, identifying inefficiencies, devising solutions, creating supporting documents, and coordinating application development work with Information Technology (IT).
The overall goal of the Programmer Analyst is ensuring that Cascade Aerospace’s ERP and related systems delivers the functionality that the business requires
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Support and Configuration of ERP and related systems.
- Establish, document and adhere to software development practices.
- Analyze user requirements to develop and/or acquire core and other applications.
- Design processes and system solutions for user requirements.
- Create user interfaces for custom applications.
- Write queries and stored procedures.
- Design and document relations between different company applications.
- Document all processes, applications and appropriate links.
- Assist with the implementation of new systems.
- Liaise with contractors in the development and/or modification of C.A.’s systems.
- Investigate the setup and configuration of ERP and .Net-based systems.
- Provide consultative and technical support to the functional business unit.
- Analyze the interfaces between ERP and other systems.
2) Change Management and Training.
- Design, develop, and distribute training for impacted business users.
- Integrate new or revised business processes for incorporation into strategic decision making.
- Work with ERP system owners and end users to refine business operations requirements
- Conduct system requirements and user acceptance testing.
3) Develop knowledge of other I.T. functions to assist other I.T. personnel when required.
- Proven ability to be tactful and diplomatic in interactions with others.
- Exceptional knowledge of customer service and application delivery including proven ability to satisfy customer needs promptly and courteously.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Logical and efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a multi-team, collaborative environment
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Business Administration, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems.
- .Net , SQL Server, SSR, C#.net, Microsoft Based Software or Oracle
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical support or development role.
- Experience with ERP systems highly desirable, preferably Epicor 9
- 3-5 years SQL*Server (or Oracle) databases. SRSS experience desirable.
- 3-5 years system integration experience, preferably Microsoft-based ERP systems (such as Epicor or MS Dynamics) and MS SharePoint.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. Cascade Aerospace has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Abbotsford, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23