OverviewCARTER’S INC CANADA Assistant Store Manager – 478 Contract in Dartmouth, NS
CARTER’S INC CANADA
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Assistant Store Manager – 478
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. Providing exceptional customer service. Enthusiastic, high energy team player with a proven dedication to customer service….
We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly, in-store family. Carter’s offers a fun, unique, team environment with flexible schedules and great advancement opportunities.
We currently have a contract full-time opportunity at our store in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Promoting the generation of sales through leadership and coaching on the sales floor
- Assisting the Store Manager in hiring, training and development of the sales team
- Assisting the Store Manager in all merchandising and presentation aspects of the store
- Supporting the Store Manager in sales and operations responsibilities
- Helping to create an environment where fun and winning is paramount
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years’ retail management experience
- Enthusiastic, high energy team player with a proven dedication to customer service
- Interest in growing your career into a management role
- A history of meeting and exceeding all personal sales goals
- Working knowledge of computer skills
- Flexible retail availability including evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18