OverviewCarteBlanche Upcycled Furniture Full-Time Shop Assistant Full Time in Dieppe, NB
CarteBlanche Upcycled Furniture
Branch Dieppe NB CA
Full-Time Shop Assistant
Be savvy of social media platforms and enjoy interacting in various forums. Manage customer inquiries in person, over the phone and by social media….
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and motivated person to join our growing team! The role involves a broad range of tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to: customer service, product knowledge & support, merchandising & displays, assisting and inspiring the creative process and handling customer requests.
Interested? Keep on reading for more details!
Qualities we are looking for:
- You love to engage with people – listening to their request & offering solutions, ideas and suggestions to help meet their needs.
- You take direction easily but feel comfortable sharing your ideas and innovations.
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented and take pride in your work.
- You are organized, efficient and an awesome multi-tasker.
- You face challenges or new situations in a structured and confident way.
- You are friendly, polite and approachable.
- You work well independently with little supervision but enjoy being a vital part of a team; working towards common goals and contributing to a positive work atmosphere.
- You thrive in an environment that changes from day to day with diverse tasks and responsibilities, treating the small shop tasks just as importantly as the bigger ones.
- You are creative and have a genuine interest in design & home décor, and you share our passion for refreshing furniture.
- You are driven to achieve goals.
- Customer is central to everything that you do!
- Flexibility in scheduling and weekend work is required to meet our customer needs.
- Making customers feel welcome and inspired in the shop and provide needed advice and product information.
- Learn about the products and be a competent resource for our customers.
- Manage customer inquiries in person, over the phone and by social media.
- Take direction from the Shop Manager on creating and maintaining displays.
- Be inquisitive about new products, ideas, trends and bring your ideas forward to the team for consideration.
- Be savvy of social media platforms and enjoy interacting in various forums.
- Open and close store when required.
- Participate in the set-up of workshops.
Assets and experience
- Able to offer exceptional customer service in both French and English.
- Have a good eye for design and color.
- Previous experience with Annie Sloan paint is an asset.
- Previous experience in retail sales is an asset.
Expected salary for this position is $13 – $14 per hour.
How to Apply
Please reply to this ad with your CV and a letter telling us why you think you would be a great addition to the Carte Blanche Team.
Feel free to send us links to creative projects, that you have been involved with, that showcases your talent and interests that are relevant to the position.
Please check us out on Facebook and Instagram to get a sense for who we are!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dieppe, NB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04