OverviewCarQuest Customer Service Teammate Full Time in Charlottetown, PE
Branch Charlottetown PE CA
Customer Service Teammate
Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driving license and a good driving record. Must maintain a good driving record and must pass a prework screen to…
Perform routine duties as they relate to providing excellent customer service. Utilizes the store’s electronic cataloging and paper cataloging systems to serve retail and professional customer base. Pulls items from stock, enters billing and credit invoices on the computer system.
- Greets the customer within 20 feet or 20 seconds of entering the store. Answers customer phone calls and serves in-store customers thru use of electronic and paper cataloging system to identify, source, and invoice needed parts.
- Special orders or sources non-stock products as requested by customer.
- Re-stocks and maintains store displays both in retail display area and in store stock room.
- Works on inventory control, including stock adjustments and daily warehouse returns.
- Receives parts shipments and checks for discrepancies.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Observes company work, safety, and dress code rules.
- Assists in annual physical inventory.
- Attends training and store meetings both in store and off site as requested by store manager.
- Assists store manager and sales teammates as requested.
- A High School Diploma/GED
CARQUEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driving license and a good driving record.
- Requires working knowledge of automotive systems, including charging systems, electrical, fuel, cooling, drive line, etc.
- Develops thorough knowledge of and experience with using the company’s point of sale and electronic cataloging systems.
- Able to understand cataloging index system and how to read manufacturing automotive components paper cataloging system.
- Must maintain a good driving record and must pass a prework screen to demonstrate ability to perform the physical requirements of the job in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds
- Basic Computer skills
- Background Check
- Drug Screen (U.S. positions only)
- Customer service experience retail, preferrably in automotive aftermarket.
- General knowledge of automotive aftermarket functions and purpose.
- Bi-lingual skills preferred.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Charlottetown, PE, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23