OverviewCarQuest Customer Delivery Teammate Part Time in Charlottetown, PE
Branch Charlottetown PE CA
Customer Delivery Teammate
Performs routine maintenance checks on company vehicle. Maintains store retail display area, including pricing, fronting shelves, and building displays….
Receives and checks incoming product. Stocks or re-stocks shelves with product received. Performs delivery service to customer base. Delivery service may be on demand, a delivery route or a scheduled shuttle from point A to point B. Performs inventory control functions as directed by manager. Assists in maintaining clean and orderly working environment both in store and in delivery vehicles.
- Uses company vehicle to deliver parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner.
- Performs all delivery duties using safe driving habits, including defensive driving skills.
- Cleans and maintains store and parts storage area in safe and orderly condition.
- Performs routine maintenance checks on company vehicle.
- Keeps delivery vehicles clean and washed.
- Observes company work and safety rules in the performance of all duties.
- Checks in product received and notes shipping discrepancies.
- Stocks shelves with incoming product.
- Maintains store retail display area, including pricing, fronting shelves, and building displays.
- Attends store meetings as scheduled by store manager.
- Participates in available training opportunities as discussed with store manager.
- Picks up returns at customer’s place of business.
- A High School Diploma/GED
CARQUEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driving license and a good driving record.
- Must meet all applicable state-specific drivers license requirements prior to driving a company vehicle to perform delivery duties.
- Able to learn and demonstrate good customer service skills
- Position requires proof of good driving record and good defensive driving skills.
- Must maintain a good driving record and must pass a prework screen to demonstrate ability to perform the physical requirements of the job in a safe and efficient manner.
- Learns to use point of sale and electronic cataloging systems.
- Able to understand catloging index systems and able to read manufacturing automotive components paper cataloging system.
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds
- Basic Computer skills
- Background Check
- Drug Screen (U.S. positions only)
- General knowledge of automotive aftermarket functions and purpose.
- Customer service experience in retail, preferrably in automotive aftermarket.
- Bi-lingual skills preferred.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Charlottetown, PE, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23