OverviewCARE PLUS PHARMACY LTD Delivery Driver Part Time in Edmonton, AB
CARE PLUS PHARMACY LTD
Branch Edmonton AB CA
To uphold this reputation we pride ourselves in being a team of passionate individuals that believe in building strong relationships with our clients and…
At Pharmacare Pharmacy our focus is on the quality and safety of medications for our clients. This focus has gained us the reputation of being the leader in specialty pharmacy throughout Alberta. To uphold this reputation we pride ourselves in being a team of passionate individuals that believe in building strong relationships with our clients and maintaining quality assurance by using industry leading technology. We encourage ongoing training and development and an atmosphere that inspires our employees to excel at assisting and caring for our clients.
Our Delivery Drivers play a significant role in Pharmacare’s ability to provide the high level of service we focus on preserving. They are responsible for delivering medications to the different facilities and patients we have services set up for. This position looks for someone who is engaged in being a friendly face for the organization. Deliveries will include but are not restricted to residential homes, condos, senior apartment residences and senior facilities.
- Make deliveries to clients at various facilities and homes in a timely fashion and in accordance with the policy and procedures of the delivery team
- Sort packages and other materials and supplies for the purpose of distributing items to assigned sites and/or individuals
- Protect the contents of the vehicle and deliverables at all time in accordance with Alberta College of Pharmacists policies and company policy
- Responsible for loading, unloading, preparing, cleaning and operating a vehicle for delivery duties
- Keep record of vehicle maintenance on company supply record sheet and report maintenance requirements in writing to the Delivery and Maintenance Supervisor to arrange for repair
- Assistance with facility maintenance and general duties
- Keep shipping area clear of garbage, boxes, empty medication bottles and returnable beverage containers
- Flexible schedule may be required based on the needs of the client
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required to perform essential duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all delivery deadlines are met
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information
**Other duties will be assigned as required
Education and Experience:
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract – Will be asked to provide upon hiring
- Familiar with city addresses and directions
- Aptitude to use GPS in a safe manner
- Ability to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Capability to work and drive in all types of weather conditions
Closing date: As soon as possible
Schedule: Part time weekends (afternoon/evenings)
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-19