OverviewCAPREIT Real Estate Analyst Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Real Estate Analyst
Working towards and accounting designation such as CMA, CGA or equivalent. College diploma or University degree in Accounting or Business….
• In consultation with Operations; assist in creation of the Regional Financial Reporting and budgeting.
• Prepare property specific schedules and regional/portfolio level analysis.
• Assist in preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Assist in preparation of potential AGI, NORR and fixation and maintenance of Regional continuity schedule.
• Assist in preparation AGI/NORR application packages.
• Liaise with external parties as required.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by reporting manager.
• College diploma or University degree in Accounting or Business
• Working towards and accounting designation such as CMA, CGA or equivalent
• Five or more years of financial statement preparation experience
• Experience in managing and performing budget analysis
• Excellent knowledge of GAAPs
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
• Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17